And then all went black; goodbye Instagram

 And then all went black


Or really white....



I've registered this blogplace in 2011; I've posted 3 messages. I had the idea to share my ideas and repairs on vintage amps and pedals with the world.


Then I was introduced to Instagram. And as it was more limited then a blog, it was so fun and easy to use. So I started to use Instagram for this purpose.


Up until 1 month ago; presumably, I posted something people didn't want to be shared. Now, my page is down and all the contact I had with my followers is lost.

I will make another Instagram account to keep updates on my ventures


But I will share my pics and information / schematics on this blog. 



Edit 10 nov 2023: I got banned again.  Well,  when I asked to be checked they released the page directly.  Phew......


Edit 11 nov 2023: it happened again. Also,  I was released quite soon. Bummer,  bummer 

Comments